Saskatoon Berry Powder Dog Biscuits
2 packs (14g each) of Prairie Berries Fibre Boost Powder
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup peanut butter (make sure it doesn’t have artificial sweeteners)
1 mashed banana
1/3 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Add more water if it seems to dry.
- Roll out cookie dough and cut into preferred shape. Place pieces on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 22 minutes.
- Let cool and prepare for a lot of drool!
Tip: I find if you put the batter in an icing bag with a large tip or a zip lock bag and cut a hole in the corner, it makes it easier to just squeeze out little treats.