1/2 cup margarine
2 cups graham crumbs
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 jar 314 ml Prairie Berries Saskatoon Berry Fruit Topping
2 – 8 oz softened cream cheese
3/4 icing sugar
1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in crumbs and sugar.
- Pack into ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake in 350° F oven for 10 minutes or use without baking.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar together until blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip and Prairie Berries Saskatoon Berry Fruit Topping.
- Pour over crust. Chill. Serves 15.