Saskatoon Berry Powder Dog Biscuits
2 packs (14g each) of Prairie Berries Fibre Boost Powder
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup peanut butter (make sure it doesn’t have artificial sweeteners)
1 mashed banana
1/3 cup warm water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Add more water if it seems to dry.
3. Roll out cookie dough and cut into preferred shape. Place pieces on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. Bake in oven for 22 minutes.
5. Let cool and prepare for a lot of drool!