Saskatoon Berry Powder Dog Biscuits
2 packs (14g each) of Prairie Berries Fibre Boost Powder
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup peanut butter (make sure it doesn’t have artificial sweeteners)
1 mashed banana
1/3 cup warm water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Add more water if it seems to dry.
3. Roll out cookie dough and cut into preferred shape. Place pieces on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. Bake in oven for 22 minutes.
5. Let cool and prepare for a lot of drool!
Tip: I find if you put the batter in an icing bag with a large tip or a zip lock bag and cut a hole in the corner, it makes it easier to just squeeze out little treats.