1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of sugar (can sub in honey for sugar)
1 tsp. of baking soda
1/2 cup of sour cream
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 tsp. baking powder
3 x 14g packages of PurpleFuel – Fibre Boost Saskatoon Berry Powder
1 tsp vanilla
optional 6oz pkg of chocolate chips
Paper muffin cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Cream the butter and sugar(honey) with a mixer. Add eggs and mix well.
- Dissolve baking soda in the sour cream. Let it “rise” for a minute, then add it to the butter and egg mixture. Mix well with a beater on medium speed. Add bananas and blend in.
- Add flour, Fibre boost and baking powder together. Mix in thoroughly, but no longer than necessary. Add vanilla. Stir in Chocolate chips by hand.
- Fill muffin cups.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Recipe makes approximately 1 1/2 dozen.