HEALTH & NUTRITION
Saskatoon Berries just don’t quit when it comes to health and nutrition. Saskatoon Berries are a “Super Fruit”, which means it’s packed full of phenolics, anthocyanins and are a source of 8 essential vitamins and minerals. Exploring the health benefits of Saskatoon berries today, will get you one step closer to reaching a healthy lifestyle.
DID YOU KNOW SASKATOON BERRIES…
- Were consumed by the Indigenous Aboriginals of Canada for their nutritional & medicinal benefits
- Are native to North America
- Have 2 times more Fiber, Potassium & Iron than Blueberries
- Have 4 times more Magnesium than Blueberries
- Naturally rich dark royal purple color comes from anthocyanins
Saskatoons are the purple berry packing a healthy punch!
Saskatoon Berries are the super fruit packed full of PurpleFuel. This delicious berry is a great source for calcium, fiber, iron, manganese, magnesium, phytosterols, phenolics, anthocyanins and Vitamin E – to name a few!