HEALTH & NUTRITION
Saskatoon Berries just don’t quit when it comes to health and nutrition. This Super Fruit is packed full of phenolics, anthocyanins and a source of 8 essential vitamins and minerals. Did we also mention that Saskatoon Berries also taste delicious!
DID YOU KNOW SASKATOON BERRIES…
- Were consumed by the Indigenous Aboriginals of Canada for their nutritional & medicinal benefits
- Are native to North America
- Have 2 times more Fiber, Potassium & Iron than Blueberries
- Have 4 times more Magnesium than Blueberries
- Naturally rich dark royal purple color comes from anthocyanins
Saskatoons are the purple berry packing a nutritious healthy punch!
Saskatoon Berries are the super fruit packed full of PurpleFuel. This delicious berry is a source of many nutrients such as fiber, potassium, manganese, phenolics, anthocyanins and Vitamin E.